Customer Service Associate French and English language - Barcelona
What do we do?
Dow Jones provides news and business information to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. It has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. Its leading publications and products include the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
The primary role of the Customer Services team is to champion best practice in the objective governance of the contact centre provision and assessing the emerging risks and propose developments and improvements based on objective and evidence based information, such as agreed service levels and customer feedback.
What are my accountabilities?
- Own a customer case by being the named case manager bringing the case to final conclusion
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in a courteous, effective and timely manner to ensure resolution of escalation contacts
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles and Service Level Agreements
- Handle customer second-line inquiries to resolution, following escalation from the first line teams
- Investigate and resolve account queries.
- Promote the products and services of Dow Jones brands
- Perform administrative functions as may be required in order to fulfill member requirements
- Updating client accounts
- Troubleshooting of some technical incidents and problems including basic Apps, device and subscription problems.
- Escalate unresolved cases to management
- Log all calls in the SalesForce Service Management Console
- Support the maintenance of an active and usable knowledge base
- Work as an intermediary between members and 3rd party suppliers, where required
- Have a confident and assertive manner
- Act as an internal voice of the customer
- Work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders, including technology, finance and editorial
What do you need from me?
- Experience as part of a busy customer services team
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Fluency in both French and English (Written and Verbal)
- Being computer literate with a basic technical knowledge of and competence in websites, smartphones and tablets
- Handling customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Being professional and flexible
- Resolving problems
- Positive and driven to succeed in a customer service environment
- Managing multiple tasks and used to working in a target-driven environment
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Looking for a long-term career in customer services
- Recognition that operational roles of this nature may involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management.
What we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this position matches your skills, experience and motivation please submit your CV which must state your current salary and expectations to be considered.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Requisition ID 2016-28680
Job Locations ESP – BARCELONA
Job Function Customer Service
Business Area CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Back to top