Customer Service Associate (Contract)
What do we do?
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers bycreating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group's focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
The primary role of the Customer Services team is to champion best practice in the objective governance of the contact center provision and assessing the emerging risks and propose developments and improvements based on objective and evidence based information, such as agreed service levels and customer feedback.
Who is my manager?
Customer Support Supervisor
What are my accountabilities?
- Ability to communicate with our global customers in both written and spoken Chinese and English within a corporate environment
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in a courteous, effective and timely manner to ensure resolution of customer contacts
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Make independent decisions to resolve customer issues with strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Work closely with customers and credit card service provider and make sure the payment transactions is completed seamlessly.
- Perform administrative functions as may be required in order to fulfill member requirements.
What do you need from me?
- Ability to speak and write English Fluently within corporate environment
- Good Communication skills & pleasant personality
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in an often busy environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow a set of procedural guidelines to a very high accuracy level
How do I apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please applyvia our career site.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Requisition ID 2017-30411
Job Locations HKG-HONG KONG
Job Function ..
Business Area CUSTOMER ENGINE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top