Customer Service Associate (Bilingual - German and English)
- Barcelona, Spain
Here at Dow Jones we are looking for a Customer Service Associate. We are looking for someone who has a passion for helping people, and truly has a can-do attitude. We are offering a career with a recognized leader in the world of global news and business information. This is an opportunity to be a part of a multinational organization that focuses on its people. Dow Jones is searching for candidates who want to work within our Global Customer Service team to learn and grow from this position.
- Provide high-level telephone and e-support for the Dow Jones suite of PIB products, including Factiva and Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, answering global customer queries concerning billing/account administration, content, product navigation, and delivery
- Retain Dow Jones customers and increase customer loyalty while projecting a professional, efficient and positive approach
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and enthusiastically resolve customers' concerns while consistently providing superior levels of customer service
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Must ensure all key performance indicators are met
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, keeping up with new product trainings and process knowledge
- Work with other Dow Jones departments to ensure escalated issues are handled efficiently and correctly
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish trust and reliability over the phone
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to listen, empathize, and effectively handle challenging customer inquiries in a professional and pleasant manner
- Sound judgment and a commitment to customer satisfaction with the ability to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, and find solutions
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in an often busy and intense environment
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technical systems and applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web browsing
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow a large set of procedural guidelines to a very high accuracy level and adjust to changes when required
- Positive outlook on change and flexible approach to team-based work environment and structure
- Desire to grow with the company
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PRINT & ENT SVCS - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Job Category: Customer Service/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 22030
Back to top