Customer Service Associate
- Princeton, NJ
Customer Service Associate - PIB
Based in: Princeton, NJ
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
The position resides in the Customer Experience Team, reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Associate. Someone who has a passion for helping people and truly has a can-do attitude. We are offering a career with a recognized leader in the world of global news and business information. This is an opportunity to be a part of a multinational organization that focuses on its people. Dow Jones is searching for candidates who want to work within our Global Customer Service team to learn and grow from this position.
- Provide high-level telephone, email, and web chat support for the Dow Jones suite of PIB products; including Factiva, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, and Dow Jones Newswires.
- Answer global customer queries concerning content/data, product navigation, billing/account administration.
- Provide professional-level support to retain Dow Jones customers and increase customer loyalty.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and enthusiastically resolve customers' concerns while consistently providing superior levels of customer service.
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution.
- Ensure all key performance indicators and service levels are met.
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, and participate in new product and procedural training.
- Work with other Dow Jones departments to ensure escalated issues are handled efficiently and correctly.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish trust and reliability
- Commitment to customer satisfaction with the ability to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, and find solutions
- Ability to listen, empathize, and effectively handle challenging customer inquiries in a professional and pleasant manner
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in an often busy and stressful environment
- Ability to understand new technical systems and applications
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Positive outlook on change and flexible approach to team-based work environment and structure
- Ability to follow a large set of procedural guidelines and to be independently resourceful when investigating/researching complex customer queries
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Desire to grow within the company
- College degree desired
- Previous research experience desired
- Fluent in German/French/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese/Italian/Russian a plus
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- Education Benefits
- Family Care Benefits
- Commuter Transit Program
- Subscription Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PRINT & ENT SVCS - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Job Category: Customer Service/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 20393
Back to top