Customer Service Associate
- Ability to communicate with our global customers in both written and spoken Chinese and English within a corporate environment
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in a courteous, effective and timely manner to ensure resolution of customer contacts
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Make independent decisions to resolve customer issues with strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Work closely with customers and credit card service provider and make sure the payment transactions is completed seamlessly.
- Perform administrative functions as may be required in order to fulfill member requirements.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Requisition ID 2017-30043
Job Locations HKG-HONG KONG
Job Function Customer Service
Business Area CUSTOMER ENGINE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top