Customer Experience Associate
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Customer Experience Department
The Customer Experience Department works within the Customer Group supporting our Consumer and PIB businesses to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. The 3 main pillars of customer experience support nearly every facet of Dow Jones globally providing campaign analytics, quality assurance, experience design and much more. They are based out of three main locations (Princeton, NJ; Barcelona, Spain; and Hong Kong).
Customer Experience Design Team
The Customer Experience team design, innovate and inspire the Customer Experience for all of the Dow Jones products, services and brands. Working closely with colleagues from all across the business, the team are the guardians of the customer experience and voice and advocate of the customer.
Based in: New York, New York
Reports to: Manager Customer Experience Architect
- Work as part of the team which owns, coordinates, drives and designs the Customer Experience across our products, services and brands
- Analyse business processes and advocate on behalf of the Customer to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer
- Create and visualize customer personae and map customer journeys across various products throughout the lifecycle, capture customer touchpoints and highlight areas of friction
- Drive quality improvements by designing customer journeys, processes and blueprints across our consumer brands,products and projects
- Inspire the business to be customer-centric, by contributing to business-wide understanding of metrics, performance and design principles
- Be the guardian of the customer experience – stimulating constructive critique, conversation and contributions from across the business
- Be the voice of the customer, using insight to hold the business to account
- The Customer Experience team support the customer experience from across the globe – so it is essential that the candidate can travel internationally, when required
- 1-3 years experience in Business Process Modelling/Mapping, Business Analysis, Customer Experience, Project Management or Customer Service field preferably in a Media or technology business
- An analytical mindset, you need to be able to translate data and insight into value-driving business plans and customer focussed approaches
- An ability to build strong, delivery focussed relationships with all levels of stakeholder
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28326
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Design Technology
Business Area CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Back to top