C-Suite Membership Concierge
C-Suite Concierge Manager
The C-Suite Concierge Manager will serve as the primary liaison for Wall Street Journal C-Suite members and as the internal point of contact for all events.
He/she will provide service to members to support WSJ membership objectives by ensuring the highest quality, "white glove" member experience. The Concierge is instrumental in delivering exceptional and engaging member experiences.
The Wall Street Journal C-Suite organizations are invitation-only memberships for qualified C-Suite executives, such as CEOs, CFOs, CIOs and CMOs for whom the Journal's conference and events team produces and executes events and experiences throughout the year. The C-Suite Concierge will be the main contact for members and their offices from the point that a member joins as a new member or renews membership.
Work with newly confirmed members to ensure they are onboarded via an expedited registration process. This includes outreach to welcome them and activate corporate subscriptions
Dispatch member welcome packets on a timely basis
Manage and supervise the membership concierge team
Ensure that concierge team is up to date about all current and upcoming member events.
Active engagement with members via ongoing outreach to members' PAs/EAs to:
- promote and encourage sign up for upcoming member-exclusive events
- share onsite logistic and agenda details in advance of upcoming member events
- assist with event registration and updating account and communication preferences when necessary
Regular follow up with members post events to:
- solicit feedback regarding events they attended, and to remind them of next upcoming event
- share feedback regarding events they did not attend, and to remind the of next upcoming event
Communicates with members in a timely manner by responding to inquiries and requests, primarily via telephone and email
Serve as internal contact and resource for membership related requests and services
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a sales/customer service, relationship management or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Understands how to work with different people and different working styles across the organization and inside member companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, energetic and dynamic self-starter.
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Resourceful style; willingness to take initiative, manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Sets a strong example for others by working collaboratively, and in a congenial, professional manner.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29959
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CONFERENCES
Job Area1 Marketing & Corp Comms
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top