Dow Jones Media Group is a collection of premier brands as well as global providers of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Key Responsibilities and Skills for the Copywriter
- Experience in finance and luxury sectors
- Can ideate and focus in a fast paced environment
- Has social writing experience
- Demonstrates excellent judgment
- Ability to write with flare and creative authority
- Excellent understanding of core subject matters and audience
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as a team with Marketing and other Creatives
- Bachelor's degree in creative studies, communications, journalism, marketing and/or or relevant experience
- 2+ years of marketing / advertising / writing experience
- Self starter--ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong project/time management and multitasking abilities
- Interests in advertising, marketing, media, social media and branding
- Eagerness to produce powerful campaigns and be part of a bigger team
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong conceptual skills and a good knowledge of the digital and print landscapes
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: DJ MEDIA GROUP OFFICE
Job Category: Marketing Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 13658
Back to top