Content Quality Analyst
CONTENT QUALITY ANALYST
The Content Quality Analyst will be responsible for working with Technology and Product departments to ensure high quality data is surfaced in a range of Dow Jones products. He/she will be responsible for using internal and external Web sources to research, verify and analyze content surfaced on Dow Jones products, in addition to proposed new content.
He/she will be responsible for compiling quality metrics, completing related research, and following up to ensure that problems raised by quality monitoring or escalated by Customer Service are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The Content Quality Analyst should have a familiarity with a broad range of U.S. and global companies as well as a strong background in financial fundamentals.
- Research, verify and analyze company and executive data using the Internet and other sources.
- Work with Technology regarding mapping internal, third-party financial and other data in connection with product development.
- Participate in quality testing prior to the launch of data in Production.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing data quality post-launch.
- Assist in compiling/monitoring data quality reports that measure how well the products are meeting and exceeding specified quality metrics and goals.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent research & analytical skills. Ability to use online tools to extract key information.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability & willingness to learn new skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly, Excel and/or Access.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivation, flexibility and adaptability.
- Knowledge of online information products.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Business degree or related business experience
- Familiarity with a broad range of U.S. and global companies
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Requisition ID 2017-30190
Job Locations ESP-BARCELONA
Job Function Data/Content
Business Area DATA STRATEGY
Job Area1 Research & Data Science
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top