Content Marketing Strategist
The Content Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing compelling content strategies and channel plans that align with business KPIs and contribute to lead nurture and conversion across all Dow Jones Professional Information Business units.
Responsibilities & Activities:
The Content Marketing Strategist will play a collaborative role with the marketing leads across our different business units to participate in content strategy, analysis to inform content and audience development, recommend appropriate content formats, and identify and manage strategic amplification opportunities to drive content-led lead generation and audience engagement.
- Leverage insights from product/brand marketing leads to develop an understanding of priority audience segments, resonant themes and Dow Jones' correlating commercial offerings.
- Help identify external thought leader influencers and specialized copywriters.
- Develop content channel plans to optimize content appropriately.
- Manage content library and work with marketing team members to maintain collaborative workflows and process among internal stakeholders and contributors
- Responsible for content amplification and driving maximum execution of plans, including identifying content gaps to ensure content for all levels of The Buyer's Journey.
- Responsible for a content strategy that builds communities via social media channels. Manage, track and report on social media programs across all brands.
- Where appropriate, be the primary liaison for hired content development relationships.
- Track success of content programs, topics and formats, compile analysis and provide recommendations for future programs.
- Stay abreast of content marketing trends in order to follow-and transcend-content best practices, including content development resources and thought leader identification.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; B2B marketing or comms experience preferred.
- Experience with content management workflow tools.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven track record of owning and developing content programs for a variety of audiences, preferably within a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven experience developing successful content marketing strategies.
- Team collaborator
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: SOLUTIONS ENGINE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 12998
Back to top