Content Integration Specialist
As a member of the Professional Information Business team, the role of the Content Integration Specialist is to support the sales team in its efforts to sell Risk & Compliance products. The Content Integration Specialist will be working directly with the Specialist Sales Managers and customers. This includes providing pre and post sales support to both technical and business users who want to integrate the Dow Jones professional information business product(s) into their workflow. A key focus of the role is building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and the Dow Jones sales team and delivering product deployments and solution sales throughout the sales lifecycle.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Develop relationships with Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Sanctions Compliance technology providers. Identify and drive new opportunities for compliant resale relationships.
- PRE-SALES: Work with Sales Managers to engage pre-sales processes by gathering customer specific requirements. Propose statistics-backed solutions and develop statistics, sample data and prototypes to support and drive sales discussions.
- PROJECTS : Manage the implementation of projects, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit and customer satisfaction.
- PRODUCT: Develop, test and deploy applications according to customer-specific requirements. Investigate and implement processes to ensure quality control.
- POST-SALES: Support the post-sales process by developing plans, reviewing processes and engaging in technical communications with internal and external counter-parts
- An excellent understanding of the Dow Jones Risk & Compliance content
- An appreciation of Internet and intranet applications, emerging web technologies and industry trends.
- Knowledge of data feeds and APIs particularly is highly desirable
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the customer to ensure the Sales Manager is viewed as a reliable, responsive and knowledgeable partner. The customer should view their relationship with the Sales Manager as a key part of the value they get from their investment with Dow Jones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure processes and requirements are clearly articulated to customers
- Excellent planning skills and attention to detail, to successfully plan and complete annual renewals and the development and implementation of longer-term retention strategies
- Experience in infrastructure planning and management, including AWS-based deployment advantageous.
- A proven track record of at least 5 years in a technical role, supporting strategic solutions to major companies
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects and deliver on schedule and budget.
- Flexibility and capacity to innovate is required in this role
This job will require some national and international travel
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28559
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function ..
Business Area NEWS ALERTS & DATA
Job Area1 Professional Information Business
Job Area2 ..
Back to top