Client Solutions Specialist - Conferences
The Client Solutions Specialist is the internal product champion, accountable for increasing revenue across the Dow Jones portfolio of media brands.
The position must support Client Partners and with their deep product knowledge, identifying new growth opportunities. The role is also responsible for selling directly to clients, including senior business and senior agency decision makers.
- Deliver deep product knowledge and insight in a sales environment
- Manage sales materials coordination and development for media solutions and partnership propositions including custom content
- Build product profile/awareness with internal sales and sales development teams
- Support custom content sell-in, working with sector specific client relationship managers
- Engage clients and agencies directly, driving custom content revenue
- Coordinating pre and post meeting prep
- Liaise closely with the internal product teams and add value to the RFP cycle, which includes idea generation
- Playing key role in helping us reach group revenue targets
- Point person on group case studies and library of past executions
- Ability to lead and help us grow custom content social efforts and presence
- Point person to track the solutions executions of our competitors
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of3of experience in managing complex media sales with hands-on experience of solution selling to business level decision makers.
- BA or BS degree required.
- Comfortable in all selling situations and in interfacing directly with senior decision making clients.
- Deep understanding of custom content, plus other digital, mobile and print products.
- Keen awareness of social and social amplification options and vendors.
- Quick study, a passionate team player with strong creative thinking and idea generation skills.
- Comfortable selling to senior client decision makers
- Proven ability to find new opportunities in existing and new clients
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization, supporting other teams with your custom content specialist skills.
- Strong writer with mastery of Word, ppt, excel, Dropbox, gmail/google docs and all major social platforms
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-29817
Job Locations USA-NY-NEW YORK
Job Function ..
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Advertising
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top