Manager, PIB Ops
Reporting to the Associate Director of Channel Management within the Customer Data group, this position will work closely with all groups within the Customer organization. The position will have particular focus on growing our revenue via sales of the PIB products such as News Wires and Factiva.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Liaise with PIB Sales resources to coordinate marketing campaigns
- QC Event lists before and after upload
- Coordinate prospect data acquisition and upload
- Steward the Dowjones.com website
- Send out invites to PIB events via the Eloqua tool
- Produce standard reporting for marketing campaigns
- Liaise with Data Provisioning arm of the Customer Operations team for ad hoc datasets/analytics
- Reporting experience a must
- Eloqua (or equivalent) experience needed
- Sales background a must
- Quality Assurance orientation a definite must
- Detail Orientation
- Campaign management experience a plus
- Email Marketing experience desired
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
- Knowledge of subscription marketing needed
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30337
Job Locations USA-NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CUSTOMER ENGINE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top