Reporting to the Manager of Channel Management in the Customer Data group, this position will work closely with all groups within the Dow Jones organization. The position will have particular focus on growing our online subscription base.
Candidates for this role will need demonstrated experience in email campaign management, channel fulfillment, vendor management and publishing markets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Execute email marketing campaigns for PIB products such as Factiva, Newswires and WSJ pro
- Execute multi-channel campaigns for WSJ and Barron's events
- Manage projects to enhance the email-based marketing campaigns
- Run reporting for these products to provide to your marketing stakeholders.
- Develop and execute quarterly segment plans
- Follow an air-tight quality control process to ensure campaign lists and reports reflect the intended audience criteria and adhere to legislative and corporate policies.
- Produce operational metrics to measure throughput and to build scale within a growing organization
- Identify opportunities to enhance targeting/segmentation capabilities.
- Email Fulfillment system experience required (such as CheetahMail, Responsys or Exact Target)
- Familiarity with Eloqua or other Demand Generation products preferred
- HTML experience required
- Email Marketing experience required
- Detail Orientation
- Cognos Reporting experience desired
- Quality Assurance orientation a definite must
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Consulting background a plus
- Strong written and oral communications needed
- Knowledge of ecommerce, publishing and marketing desired
This role will be staffed in our Princeton Office
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30364
Job Locations USA-NJ-PRINCETON
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CUSTOMER ENGINE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top