The Ad Operations Campaign Manager plays a vital, detail-oriented, order implementation and
management role. This is an analysis and client support role for a detail oriented individual with
the capacity and desire to succeed in high growth environment. This role is responsible for the
tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue
growth for each account. This includes providing quality assurance, implementing campaigns,
pulling campaign placement reports and reviewing the status of campaigns in order to optimize
their performance. Additionally, you’ll troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues,
requiring you to handle clients with grace and confidence while working closely with account
management team(s) and internal departments. Patient, adaptable and dedicated, you also
possess great time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- The Campaign Manager is expected to understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site.
- Implementation and management of online advertising campaigns.
- Monitor delivery of campaign from beginning to end and optimizing as needed.
- Monitor OSI delivery and find ways to optimize based on clients success metrics
- Produce weekly reports outlining campaign performance
- Meet weekly with the sales team to go over client campaigns and weekly reports
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical and proprietary tools
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization
- Interact with internal as well as external clients including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling and updates for customers, including rich media ad placements.
- Prepare and edit HTML code used to deliver ad creative.
- Follow-up with immediate action & provide concise, timely feedback within the deadlines established
- Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- Traffic on all mobile devices, including iphone, ipad and android.
- 1-2 years minimum of online ad trafficking experience.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly DART for Advertisers & Publishers (DFA/DFP)
- Understanding of order entry platforms, particularly Operative’s Dashboard
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and communication skills
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28058
Job Locations CAN – ON-TORONTO
Job Function Sales Operations
Business Area ADVERTISING SALES
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Back to top