The Campaign Manager plays a vital, detail-oriented, order implementation and management role. This is an analysis and client support role for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in high growth environment.This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account.This includes providing quality assurance, implementing campaigns, pulling campaign placement reports and reviewing the status of campaigns in order to optimize their performance. Additionally, you’ll troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues, requiring you to handle clients with grace and confidence while working closely with the ad operations team and internal departments. Patient, adaptable and dedicated, you also possess great time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- The Campaign Manager is expected to understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site.
- Management of online advertising campaigns.
- Monitor delivery of campaign from beginning to end and optimizing as needed.
- Monitor OSI delivery and find ways to optimize based on client’s success metrics
- Produce weekly reports outlining campaign performance
- Meet weekly with the sales team to go over client campaigns and weekly reports
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical and proprietary tools
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization
- Interact with internal as well as external clients including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
- Follow-up with immediate action & provide concise, timely feedback within the deadlines established
- Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management
- Work with Ad Ops to troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- 1-2 years minimum of online ad trafficking or account management experience.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly DFP
- Understanding of order entry platforms, particularly Operative’s Dashboard
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and communication skills
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28503
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Sales Operations
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Advertising
Job Area2 Marketing & Corp Comms
Back to top