Call Center Agent - $40 to $46k+ Opportunity!
Customer Service Team
We are building a new and exciting Retention team within our Customer Service team in our Princeton, NJ office. As a Customer Retention Associate in our new team, you will be responsible for retaining members of The Wall Street Journal and Barron's by re-selling the value of our products to members calling in with the intention to cancel. You are an engaging individual who loves sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm for our products, pricing and memberships.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career quickly in a highly motivated call center environment. The ideal candidate will thrive on friendly competition, encourage excitement and be committed to making the overall customer experience as best as possible every day.
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
- Retain Dow Jones members seeking to cancel through inbound calls
- Build quick rapport with members and apply sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies while providing solutions to customers
- Meet retention goals set by the company and ensure all key performance key indicators are met
- Follow guidelines for quality standards established by the contact center management and closing all sales with integrity
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, continually maintaining working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make independent decisions to resolve customer issues with strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to probe and correctly identify member needs and concerns
- Genuine desire and drive to solve customer problems and retain customers
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in an often busy and intense environment
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to a high accuracy level
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent in English language
- 1 year experience in a sales or customer service related role, call center experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's or associate's degree a plus
- A great sense of humor - work hard, play hard!
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Category: Customer Service/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 13455
Back to top