Single Copy Business Analyst
This Single Copy Sales (SCS) Business Analysts supports the delivery and billing of WSJ/Barron's to Wholesale, Retail, and Amenity accounts via the Matrix circulation system. This role involves inbound and outbound customer service interaction and follow-up. With minimum supervision, you must be able to perform specified duties related to the department's activities.
- Responsibilities include account creation and management for multiple print facilities
- Account supply management and returns entry
- Initiating and overseeing monthly and weekly invoice processes including complete audit process to assure all work product related to invoicing is accurate prior to posting
- Working with DJ and NYP finance teams to address issues as they arise
- Inbound and Outbound customer interaction via email and telephone
- Assisting customers with questions regarding supply, returns, and research related to billing inquiries.
- Working with Sales and Production managers to support of print center dispatch and routing schemes changes
- Assisting with all aspects of customer invoice process. These processes require an acute attention to detail as well as the ability to meet rigid time targets
- Develop a working understanding of the MATRIX Single Copy System as well as other circulation and business systems.
Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, prior customer service experience a plus. MS Word and strong MS Excel skill set is essential. This role involves multiple invoice processes adhering to rigid audit protocol the candidate must be detailed oriented, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize a fluctuating daily work load. The hours for this position are 9:00 to 5:00 pm, but require a level of flexibility to assure coverage and the completion of all invoice processes.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2017-30163
Job Locations USA-MA-CHICOPEE
Job Function ..
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Product & Operations
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top