Asst Channel Mgr
Assistant Channel Manager
The primary role of the Customer Services team is to champion best practice in the objective governance of the contact center provision and assessing the emerging risks and propose developments and improvements based on objective and evidence based information, such as agreed service levels and customer feedback.
The Assistant Channel Manager will report to the Director, Channel Management, based in US. This position will support consumer sales, educational sales, and the corporate sales teams in their email efforts.
What are my accountabilities?
Management of the campaign execution process from beginning to end, including but not limited to the gathering of requirements, the communication of technical specifications, the quality assurance of the campaign, and launch of the final product
- Analysis of business requirements and translating them into technical specifications for execution
- Preparing a coded email for deployment, which includes but is not limited to, writing HTML from scratch, taking existing HTML and making changes to update the creative, and updating existing HTML to solve for rendering problems
- Review and QC all emails to ensure that they render correctly in all clients and on all devices prior to launch
- Managing and optimizing the contact strategy for the email channel
- Act as the liaison to the data provisioning team to communicate and coordinate all data requirements for each campaign
- Set-up of all tracking for email reporting purposes
- Working closely with the email vendors to ensure timely and accurate launch of each campaign
What do you need from me?
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, specific to email, is required
- Knowledge of campaign management is required
- Email vendor experience is a big plus (Such as CheetahMail or ExactTarget)
- Project management skills to collect, analyze and implement all requirements within tight timelines
- Attention to detail and proficient QA abilities
- Quick problem solving skills to address roadblocks and production issues
- Knowledge of content management systems a plus
- Detail Orientation
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
How do I apply?
Dow Jones offers an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary via our Career Site.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Requisition ID 2016-28864
Job Locations HKG – HONG KONG
Job Function Marketing
Business Area CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Job Area1 Customer Experience
Job Area2 ..
Back to top