Associate Media Planner
The Associate Media Planner will work with the sales team on RFPs to provide proposal ideas and inventory solutions that best meet the client expectations and proposal objectives by account/campaign (team or category) while maintaining pricing integrity and inventory package strategy.
- Support the sales team with sale of US print and digital campaigns securing space availabilities and reservations; entering IO to reserve inventory for all incoming accounts
- Prepare reports used by management and sales teams for forecasting, analysis, and budgeting
- Assist with research for proposals and special projects as needed
- Ensure that the sales team has the required sales materials and support information for sales calls and RFP responses
- Act as a liaison between advertisers and agencies to verify insertion dates, rates, and secure ad materials and assets.
- After close of sale, passes along critical information including signed contracts to the post-sales support team, screenshots and e-tearsheets to clients as well as mid campaign digital performance updates.
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail and strong written and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- College degree preferred
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 17600
Back to top