Associate Editorial Page Features Editor
Associate Editorial Features Editor
The Wall Street Journal Opinion section is looking for an Associate Editor for its Features team.
- Back up the deputy features editor and stand in as needed.
- Edit/rewrite op-eds and prepare them for publication.
- Evaluate unsolicited submissions and communicate with the authors.
- Work with the features team to develop story ideas and possible writers, especially in response to breaking news.
- Report and write an occasional article for the features pages.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-29130
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function News/Editorial
Business Area EDITORIAL
Job Area1 News
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top