Application Development Consultant, Metadata Services
- 5 years software development
- Experience with Java / C++ / Python / Ruby programming languages
- Experience with Linux OS (at least 3 years)
- Conversational English – needs to be able to participate in daily scrums, update JIRA issues, document using Wiki, work through small issues with business partners
- Understanding/Experience in Scrum team
- Source code control experience – preferably Git / GitHub
- Application build experience – Maven / Ant / etc.
- Jenkins experience
- JAXB experience a plus
- XML Schema
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28523
Job Locations BGR – SOFIA
Job Function IT Development
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Technology
Job Area2 ..
Back to top