The new position of Analytics/Yield Manager is responsible for managing and executing reporting and analytics.
This position reports to the GM, Revenue Operations of Dow Jones Media Group (DJMG) and is based in NYC.
- Define and identify key performance metrics and report on them daily, weekly and monthly.
- Present reports/analyses (in person or electronically) that contain valuable, actionable insight to a wide range of team members, from entry-level to senior executives.
- Manage day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory-includes evaluating rules, block lists, price floors, organizing and launching marketplace deals.
- Work with the DJMG Ad Operations and Programmatic Sales teams to achieve programmatic results.
- Monitor performance of all programmatic and audience informed media campaigns across DJMG’s digital media channels and recommend appropriate action. Pro-actively monitor programmatic advertiser activity for performance and delivery; developing strategies to increase performance and monetization.
- Maintain knowledge of media technology, supply side platforms, buy side platforms and analytics tools.
- Stay current with best practices in the rapidly changing programmatic landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of data mining / analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven recommendations
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and pivot tables, experience with data visualization
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through and quick turnaround
- He/ She must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28502
Job Locations USA – NY-NEW YORK
Job Function Sales Planning/Support
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Advertising
Job Area2 Marketing & Corp Comms
Back to top