Responsibilities: phones, scheduling, correspondence, extensive travel planning, expenses, organizing work flow throughout the office, and ad hoc projects . Ensure that proper preparation and materials and files are available for each day's meetings and events. Schedule meetings at Dow Jones Princeton, New York and worldwide offices, and all offsite meetings that the executive attends such as meetings with customers, information providers, vendors and consultants. Plan and coordinate global travel, arrange flights, hotel and car service reservations. Understand the team's goals and objectives in order to effectively anticipate deliverables and follow up when necessary.
- You have a college degree. (preferred)
- You are a strategic thinker.
- Must be comfortable and confident to advise Executive leadership team.
- You have a positive, problem solving attitude.
- You are a team-player with an outsized sense of fun.
- You have successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- You communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Google Mail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive.
- Must be able to travel to our NY office on a weekly basis, and as required.
Here's the good stuff about us...
- This is a highly entrepreneurial environment in a global organization.
- You'll make an impact. Dow Jones is not afraid to give you real opportunities to be epic and make a difference immediately.
- We've got a big presence, but a small team.
- We have fun!
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us via email . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: DJ MEDIA GROUP OFFICE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Job Req 10969
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Product Team Head, The Wall Street Journal
Katharina supervises digital products for The Wall Street Journal. She leads a team of product managers, and together, they set goals and roadmaps for projects to improve the company’s apps, website, and off-platform experiences.
Back to top