- Responsible to provide support to affiliated company.
- AR/AP/GL booking for both PS and Accpac system.
- Work on monthly closure and prepare monthly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare the consolidation reports
- Prepare reconciliation files and trace the difference between PS and ACCPAC
- Monthly VAT system management and tax filling. Keep a well communication with in charge tax bureau.
- Prepare monthly reports and forecasts required by head quarter.
- Work on the annual audit and tax filling.
- Assistant with other local projects
Dow Jones offers an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit a cover letter and detailed resume (including up to five published samples of your work), current and expected salary via:
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28818
Job Locations CHN – BEIJING
Job Function Finance
Business Area FINANCE
Job Area1 People, Legal, Finance
Job Area2 ..
Back to top