Junior Account Manager, Inside Sales
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we’re newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television—including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, and Barron’s. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world’s commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in twenty five languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
Our Corporate Sales team is seeking a Junior Account Manager for Inside Sales in Frankfurt am Main as of now.
- MEET NEW BUSINESS TARGETS: Generate new streams of Dow Jones revenue through sales of products and services which address prospects business needs
- RETENTION: Retain Dow Jones contract revenue in the assigned set of customers and ensure the Dow Jones products and services address customers’ business needs
- RELATIONSHIPS: Build and maintain good levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication with all customers, and build solid working relationships with each customer
- DEVELOP OPPORTUNITIES: Identify opportunities for increased revenue within the set of accounts (up-selling and possibly cross-selling), and where appropriate, engage with Sales Specialists to bring to close.
- TEAMWORK: Work on retention initiatives for selected customers with the extended sales team available
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of the Dow Jones products and solutions, and use this knowledge to help increase the value and adoption of our solutions by the client
- FORECASTING: Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure clear reporting of forthcoming renewals, additional sales opportunities, plus the associated revenue and timescales
Skills & Experience:
- Strong time management skills , with an ability to developand implementeffective systems for managing administrative tasks and tracking progress against appropriate activity goals
- Strong results orientation, with the commitment and drive to achieve a new business goal in a demanding and competitive business environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and customers , to ensure time is maximized for revenue-retaining activities and the most important customers receive an excellent level of account management
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal) to ensure the Dow Jones value position is clearly articulated to prospects, a persuasive business case is presented and a professional image always conveyed
- Fluent in German language
At Dow Jones, we offer you a progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow personally. If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to be considered.
In case you have any further questions please contact us via Email: [email protected]
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Requisition ID 2016-28425
Job Locations DEU – FRANKFURT/MAIN
Job Function Sales
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 Sales
Back to top