Account Manager (e)
- Do you have a can-do attitude?
- Passionate about sales, growing revenue from existing accounts, training and account development
- Want to kick start your career with a recognized leader in the world of global news & business information?
What is the role?
ACCOUNT MANAGER (based in SYDNEY)
We are seeking an energetic and innovative sales professional to join the professional information business division of Dow Jones in our Sydney office.
What are the key Responsibilities/Accountabilities?
As part of our team, you will develop new and grow existing business for Dow Jones corporate and financial products and solutions. Using your proven sales and flair for account management, you will work with key internal stakeholders and sales specialists to build strong client relationships and increase revenues.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, ANZ, the Account Manager is a front-line sales role responsible for closing new-to-company business, as well as managing an existing territory of accounts and driving growth within those accounts. This is an ideal opportunity for a sharp salesperson with B2B sales experience, looking to take the next step in their career with one of the world’s leading business information providers.
What do we need from you?
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or above
- High achiever with between 2 to 5 years of experience in a B2B sales role
- Demonstrate superior consultative solution sales skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of sales and prospecting activity at all times.
- Ability to utilize effective questioning and influencing strategies to better understand needs and gain agreement or commitment from customers.
What do we offer?
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that this could be your most exciting sales call of the day and know that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones in Australia, we want to hear from you!
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation, please submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary to us.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Requisition ID 2015-27150
Job Locations HKG – HONG KONG
AUS – SYDNEY
Job Function ..
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Subscriber Services Manager
Sendi works in Subscription Department at Dow Jones, dealing with fraudulent complaints and providing customer service support for WSJ, WSJ+, Barron's, and its affiliated sub-agencies.
Back to top