Account Manager (based in Shanghai)
- Achieve a sale goal, generate new streams of Dow Jones revenue through sales of products and services in Eastern China Market (mainly in Financial Institution and MNCs)
- Manage sales forecast and pipeline to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity, conversion success, and active sales opportunities at each stage of the sales process and forthcoming new business revenue.
- Pro-actively prospect the targets identified. Keep a clear record of prospecting activity and conversion rations.
- Keep accurate and clear records within the global CRM system to provide a solid deal history.
- Complete market analysis to identify good potential target organizations, plus the specific roles and individuals to be prospected.
- Work on business initiatives with the colleagues from Sales and other departments.
- Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of the Dow Jones products and solutions, and use this knowledge to ensure that solutions address clear business needs for the prospect. Able to conduct live product demos, to further emphasizes the value proposition and move opportunities forward.
- Strong results orientation, passionate about closing business, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to work independently where needed.
- Quick learner and Strategical sales, able to cover the market with own insight and analysis by quickly study the market and DJ solutions.
- Self Discipline and self-motivation, able to accomplish assigned sales related task on time and accurate.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal) in both English and Mandarin to ensure the Dow Jones value position are clearly articulated to prospects, a persuasive business case is presented and a professional image always conveyed.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, Strong team and cooperative attitude
- A proven successful track record of at least 3 years as sales professional in financial service related industry
Dow Jones offers the right professional an exceptional opportunity to develop their career with one of the world's leading financial and business information companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter, detailed resume stating your qualifications in ENGLISH, and current and expected salary.
[Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.]
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Requisition ID 2017-30420
Job Locations CHN-SHANGHAI
Job Function ..
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top