We are seeking energetic and innovative sales professionals to join the Corporate sales division of Dow Jones in our Singapore office as:
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develop new and grow existing business for Dow Jones corporate and financial products and solutions.
- Using your proven sales and flair for new business and account management, you will work with key internal stakeholders and sales specialists to build strong client relationships and increase revenues.
- High achievers with at least 4 years of proven sales record in a B2B sales role, who are able to demonstrate superior consultative solution sales skills, whilst earning reward for meeting or exceeding revenue growth targets.
- You would have strong face-to-face, phone-based communication and presentation skills.
- Savvy sales people with an interest for knowledge-sharing technologies such as CRMs and Portals; intranets; competitive intelligence; knowledge management or global media distribution.
- A broad understanding of the online business information and financial markets with sales experience in those markets would be desirable.
- Preferably with experience handling the Government sector
- Self driven and highly motivated with a passion to hunt and cold call
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that this could be your most exciting sales call of the day and know that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones in Asia, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary to us.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us via email . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: REVENUE - CORP SALES
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Product Team Head, The Wall Street Journal
Katharina supervises digital products for The Wall Street Journal. She leads a team of product managers, and together, they set goals and roadmaps for projects to improve the company’s apps, website, and off-platform experiences.
Back to top