When you join Dow Jones, you become part of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we’re newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television —including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world’s commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and prosperity. From over 50 countries and in over a dozen languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
We are seeking energetic and innovative sales professionals to join the Corporate sales division of Dow Jones in our Singapore office as:
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develop new and grow existing business for Dow Jones corporate and financial products and solutions.
- Using your proven sales and flair for new business and account management, you will work with key internal stakeholders and sales specialists to build strong client relationships and increase revenues.
- High achievers with at least 4 years of proven sales record in a B2B sales role, who are able to demonstrate superior consultative solution sales skills, whilst earning reward for meeting or exceeding revenue growth targets.
- You would have strong face-to-face, phone-based communication and presentation skills.
- Savvy sales people with an interest for knowledge-sharing technologies such as CRMs and Portals; intranets; competitive intelligence; knowledge management or global media distribution.
- A broad understanding of the online business information and financial markets with sales experience in those markets would be desirable.
- Government sector markets knowledge will be an advantage.
Dow Jones recruits high achievers, self-motivated and innovative thinkers and we reward talent with exceptional opportunities for career growth and competitive remuneration with comprehensive benefits. Those of you who think that this could be your most exciting sales call of the day and know that you can make an immediate contribution to the success of Dow Jones in Asia, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary via:
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Requisition ID 2016-28353
Job Locations SGP – SINGAPORE
Job Function Sales
Business Area ..
Job Area1 Sales
Job Area2 ..
Back to top