Account Development Executive
- To liaise with Regional Sales teams and Global Account Teams to prepare and deliver product training on all Dow Jones B2B products, and their respective upgrades. This training can take the form of classroom instruction, web conferencing, e-learning and one-on-one sessions;
- To build relationships and increase users with an established account base;
- To assist in social media marketing (responsible for Wechat marketing platform)
- To gather best practices relating to product usage for knowledge sharing with the sales team;
- To solicit feedback from learners and modify curriculum when appropriate.
- University degree, preferred major in commerce, finance, economics. Over sea study, or Language university background with good spoken English, translation capabilities will be a plus. (ADE will handle training to foreign financial institution and global MNCs)
- Sales or tele sales (inside sales) background, and willing to develop career in sales for the future. (ADE’s career path will be sales manager later); experience in foreign financial institutions or MNCswill be a plus
- Possess a degree level qualification and have at least 1 years’ experience in B2B sales experience in developing/writing training materials。
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, time management and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and PR operation and process. (For example, Wechat public ID operation Knowledge)
Dow Jones offers an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit a cover letter and detailed resume, current and expected salary via:
[_ _Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.]
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Requisition ID 2016-28307
Job Locations CHN – BEIJING
Job Function Sales
Business Area PIB SALES – APAC
Job Area1 Professional Information Business
Job Area2 ..
Back to top