Account Development Exec. (B2B Product Training) (E)
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
As part of the international institutional sales team and reporting to the Regional Sales Director for Australia and New Zealand, youwill be responsible for instructor-led training for customers, as well as the design, creation and updating of e-learning objects and documentation related to training. You should be a self-directed learner with excellent presentation and communication skills, with demonstrated confidence when presenting material in front of large groups. In addition, you should have the ability to create effective learning environments.This role will be based in Sydney.
What are the key Responsibilities/Accountabilities?
- To liaise with Regional Sales teams and Global Account Teams to prepare and deliver product training on all Dow Jones products, and their respective upgrades. This training can take the form of classroom instruction, web conferencing, e-learning and one-on-one sessions.
- Tobuild relationships and increase users with an established account base and help grow revenue.
- To communicate a consistent "product" message aligned with the global message in terms of functionality, features and benefits.
- To gather best practices relating to product usage for knowledge sharing with the sales team.
- To implement creative web-based training initiatives.
- To solicit feedback from learners and modify curriculum when appropriate.
- To lead on-going customer retention communication programs.
What do we need from you?
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, time management and high attention to detail
- Experience with using and delivering instructions via a web-conferencing platform is optimal.
- An ability to quickly gain a high degree of expertise of the Dow Jones solutions and a clear understanding of where all products are positioned in the information services markets.
- A degree level qualification and experience in a similar training role would be a distinct plus.
What do we offer?
We offer a professional, progressive and multicultural work environment for you to grow both personally as well as the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading financial and business news companies.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation, please submit your CV and state your salary expectations via our Career Site.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Requisition ID 2017-29609
Business Area PIB SALES - APAC
Job Area1 Sales
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
Product Team Head, The Wall Street Journal
Katharina supervises digital products for The Wall Street Journal. She leads a team of product managers, and together, they set goals and roadmaps for projects to improve the company’s apps, website, and off-platform experiences.
Back to top