Account Dev. Executive (B2B Product Training), Mumbai (E)
We are seeking energetic and innovative sales professionals to join the Corporate sales division of Dow Jones in our Mumbai office as:
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
As part of the Corporate sales team and reporting to the Regional Sales Director ANZ & India, youwill be responsible for instructor-led training for customers, as well as the design, creation and updating of e-learning objects and documentation related to training. You should be a self-directed learner with excellent presentation and communication skills, with demonstrated confidence when presenting material in front of large groups. In addition, you should have the ability to create effective learning environments.This role will be based inMumbai.
What are the key Responsibilities/Accountabilities?
- To liaise with Regional Sales teams and Global Account Teams to prepare and deliver product training on all Dow Jones B2B products, and their respective upgrades. This training can take the form of classroom instruction, web conferencing, e-learning and one-on-one sessions;
- To build relationships and increase users with an established account base;
- To communicate a consistent "product" message aligned with the global message in terms of functionality, features and benefits;
- To gather best practices relating to product usage for knowledge sharing with the sales team;
- To solicit feedback from learners and modify curriculum when appropriate.
What do we need from you?
- University degree and 1 to 3 years of experience in foreign financial institutions or MNCs.
- Good spoken & written English
- 6 months to 2 years sales or telephone sales background, and willing to develop a career in sales for the future
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, time management and high attention to detail;
- Experience in B2B sales experience in developing/writing training materials a plus;
- Knowledge of the existing Dow Jones product line and a clear understanding of the where all products are positioned in the information services market a plus.
What do we offer?
We offer a sales professional, progressive and multicultural work environment for you to grow both personally as well as the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading financial and business news companies.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation, please submit your CV and state your salary expectations via our Career site.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Requisition ID 2017-29790
Job Locations IND-MUMBAI
Job Function ..
Business Area PIB SALES - APAC
Job Area1 Professional Information Business
Job Area2 Sales
Meet Some of Dow Jones's Employees
News Editor, WSJ
Geoff manages the Money Investing Section of the WSJ, coordinating visual, graphical, and copy content published in print and online to present readers with the best finance market stories.
Back to top