- Assist Product Development/Buying Team in all capacities.
- Coordinate efforts of buying, planning, design, and e-commerce teams to achieve sales & margin goals
- Analyze and Present sales at weekly meetings
- Professionally communicate via email and in person with outside vendors, design, production and buying team members.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks when needed
- Organize samples and vendor worksheets before meetings
- Work cross-functionally with creative, finance, product, & digital merchandising teams on Dormify strategy
- Attending all manufacturing related meetings both internal and external, taking notes and being responsible for action items
- Keep track of production calendar and timeline
- Keep track of/manage lap dips, pre production, approved samples
- Send requests for sample needs from each vendor
- Photoshoot samples- manage requests and keep track of samples
- Manage “keep samples” from vendors – keep organized by category
- Maintain a fabric library of core and novelty fabrics for design’s use
- Manage/ track/ distribute any incoming sample packages sent from vendor to appropriate person(s) in a timely manner.
- Manage sample requests for photoshoots including anything press related and for our big Back To School photoshoot
- Send invitations for vendor meetings
- Managing Time and Action Calendar
- Create Vendor Contact Sheets (vendors we work; potential vendors in another section)
- Create/Manage costing sheets for every vendor
- Ensure that vendor worksheets are filled out in full before product upload
- Maintain the factory and vendor set up forms- ensure all information is saved on server/entered into QB
- Track shipping monthly in pipeline so that we know when our goods will be arriving at our warehouse
- Track sample requests for market week (return samples after buy)
- 1+ years of Product Development/ Brand Coordinator experience
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills
- Negotiate skillfully and resolve conflict in tough situations without damaging relationships
- Create and maintain a positive environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals
- Four year degree in fashion or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of retail math is a plus!
- DETAIL ORIENTED!!
See Inside the Office of Dormify
Born from a love of fashion and creative expression, Dormify creates and curates fashionable dorm décor and products for the college-aged girl. Focused on creating a discovery-based commerce experience, Dormify transforms dorms into fashion sanctuaries by guiding users through its collections of step-by-step DIY tutorials, thoughtfully selected inspiration boards, and complimentary stylish content found on its blog.
Back to top