Freelance Graphic Designer / Artist
Dormify is looking for a driven, creative and talented Graphic Designer to assist our product design team on a part-time basis during the months of October-February. This person will work closely with our Co-founder/Creative Director and Product Design team to create products that college students want, such as decorative pillows, posters, tapestries, and other decor items.
Work with the creative team on original product design, including trend forecasting/moodboards, pillow design, poster design, and other decor items
Use a variety of mediums to create on-trend, stylish designs
* Collaborate with creative team on packaging design
- Passionate teammate that loves the Dormify brand and rises to the occasion to support the broader team
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Beautiful handrawn type = huge plus!
- Strong design and typography skills
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines
- You know your JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs
Get to know us:
Dormify breaks the rules of traditional dorm decor with a fashion-forward approach to styling small spaces. We create and curate exclusive products specifically designed for fashion-minded college students.
- You get the chance to be a part of something new and exciting.
- We’re an energetic, fun team that loves what we do. We work hard but find fun in what we do inside and outside of the office.
- We’re constantly innovating and changing the way college students shop for home décor.
- There are new ideas, new opportunities, and new areas of the business arising everyday.
- We have beds in our office.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top