Director/Manager, Growth + Acquisition
Dormify is seeking a data-driven director/manager to lead and drive new customer acquisition efforts with an aim towards rapid growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping our customer acquisition strategy alongside retention. We are seeking someone who is entrepreneurial and strategic, with a track record of delivering ROI especially for emerging digital brands. You should be an entrepreneurial self-starter that is passionate about problem solving and solving for unique customer journeys, alongside a keen sense of brand.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and manage customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, including Facebook, Instagram, SEM, Display, Affiliate, etc.
- Develop, iterate, and market our Style Advisor program to drive customer acquisition and loyalty.
- Build an optimization roadmap and promotion schedule alongside cross-functional teams for various channels, with a clear sense of targeting and creative needs.
- Always have an eye on innovation, by identifying, testing, and scaling new marketing channels and strategies.
- Maximize media spend through rigorous creative testing and optimization.
- Effectively allocate and manage a growing but nimble marketing budget.
- Work seamlessly alongside cross-functional teams, especially with technology, analytics, merchandising, and creative teams.
- Manage workflows and project execution across teams.
- Effectively analyze and report metrics.
- Manage relationships and day-to-day operations with partners and vendors.
- You have at least 3-7 years of experience managing customer acquisition for an ecommerce company.
- You have solid experience and knowledge of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies with an emphasis on direct response marketing.
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute.
- You’re highly analytical with experience in a rigorous performance data environment.
- You’re an expert in Facebook/IG advertising with experience iterating and scaling campaigns in a high growth environment.
- You have hands-on experience managing SEM campaigns.
- You’re an expert on Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- You are self-motivated, energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment.
- You have a strong ability to research and stay ahead of industry trends and share findings with internal stakeholders.
Get to know us:
Dormify breaks the rules of traditional dorm decor with a fashion-forward approach to styling small spaces. We create and curate exclusive products specifically designed for fashion-minded college students.
- You get the chance to be a part of something new and exciting.
- We’re an energetic, fun team that loves what we do. We work hard but find fun in what we do inside and outside of the office.
- We’re constantly innovating and changing the way college students shop for home décor.
- There are new ideas, new opportunities, and new areas of the business arising everyday.
- We have beds in our office.
Please send your resume and cover letter below.
Back to top