Workplace Services Coordinator
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Workplace Services Coordinator role is to coordinate service delivery of workplace programs at Burbank locations and share best practices with regional offices.
This is a fast paced position that requires an individual who can juggle multiple tasks, prioritize responsibilities, and deal with customers while maintaining a positive and even keeled attitude. The nature of this work requires someone with a high level of intelligence, common sense, communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
This role will be based out of Dolby's Burbank office location.
- Coordinate and oversee the delivery and reporting of the following programs/services for Burbank locations
- Refreshment Services
- Mail Services
- Office Supplies
- Interior Plants & Exterior Landscape
- Janitorial Services
- Floor care maintenance
- Initial point-of-contact for all Workplace Services Burbank requests (via Service Now)
- In support of Occupancy Planning team, coordinate office moves adds and changes and auditing of space allocation and seat assignments.
- Conduct site inspections, work with vendor and GWS business partners on resolutions and follow up.
- Partner with Procurement on the RFP process for all related programs.
- Support manager with budget analysis and variance research as needed
- Process requests for purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Set up new vendors: follow up on required paperwork from vendor, initiate NDA forms, certificate of insurance.
- Process and submit expense reports for building related expenditures.
- Support Facilities Infrastructure, Projects and EHS programs for Burbank locations.
- Bachelor's (B.A. or B.S.) degree, 2 years of experience providing facilities support or equivalent combination.
- Computer savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Proficient in SAP, Oracle, or other business enterprise systems.
- Possess understanding of accounting principles and budget management.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Must be organized, accurate, and detail oriented with ability to proactively follow through on assignments and tasks.
- An understanding of facilities management and project management preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors, and consultants.
- Ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability and strong desire to work effectively as part of a team and to interact comfortably with all levels of management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a changing environment.
- High initiative, enthusiasm, sense of urgency and energy should be clearly evident. Be both team player and independent contributor. Ability to consider "big picture" ramifications and actions.
- Must handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and care.
- Must be flexible with changing job requirements, must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Ability to diplomatically resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Must be resourceful and utilize knowledge of existing processes, procedures, and policies.
- Ability to lift and maneuver 25-30 lbs. frequently
- Individuals should have flexible hours.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of workplace and facilities
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top