UX Designer (1 year contract)
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
This is a fixed term contract role for one year.
You will be a consultant for the Global Brand Content Experience team. Youcan expect to work closely with other designers and directors, at different levels, on a variety of internal and partner based projects within a top-tier and award-winning design studio.
You will have a supervisor who will help set goals for the Designers' growth, provide feedback, and answer any questions as needed.
- Gathering research toshowcase knowledge
- Wireframe and user flow development
- Lead UX user testing studies
- Effectively generate and communicate concepts with little guidance
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to execute
- Manage external design services/agencies
- 4+ years' experience
- Expertise in UX best practices for complete digital environments
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns
- Synthesize abstract ideas into concrete design solutions
- Pixel perfect attention to details
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Webflow, UXPin, Balsamiq, and Framer
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Origami and Protopie
- Experience with e-commerce and game platform user flow
- Experience designing for cross-platform products
- Interaction and animation skills are a plus but not required
- Experience with MS Office
- Previous, relevant experience and references are required
- Fluency in English is required
Send us your résumé and work samples as either a PDF or website link. You may also add your references.
Candidate needs to be eligible to work in Poland with a valid resident visa.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter.We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top