UI Designer / Creative Technologist (1 year contract)
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
This is a fixed term contract role for one year.
You will be a consultant for the Global Brand Content Experience team. Youcan expect to work closely with other designers and directors, at different levels, on a variety of internal and partner based projects within a top-tier and award-winning design studio.
You will have a supervisor who will help set goals, provide feedback, and answer any questions as needed.
- Collaborate with visual, digital, and UX Designers to identify opportunities and to provide insights on emerging technologies
- Create proof of concept prototypes with little guidance
- Gathering research toshowcase knowledge
- Work as technical lead with internal and external software engineers during product development
- Ability to translate complex user interactions into usable code
- Manage external design services/agencies
- 4+ years' experience
- Expertise in best practices for complete digital environments
- A solid grasp of design thinking, user-centered design,
and creative experimentation
- Synthesize abstract ideas into concrete design solutions
- Pixel perfect attention to details
- Expertise in standard software such as GitHub, Angular, Three.js,Processing, OpenGL and WebGL,Sketch, InVision, Webflow, UXPin, and Framer
- Expertise in Canvas, HTML5, and CSS3
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Origami and Protopie
- Experience designing for cross-platform products
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Basic knowledge of Unity and Unreal gaming engines
- Basic knowledge of React Native
- Experience with native iOS/MacOS development skills (ObjC, Swift, C+ +, Openframeworks, etc.) is a plus but not required
- Motion graphics and 3D software (AfterEffects, Maya) skills a plus
but not required
- Previous, relevant experience and references are required
- Fluency in English is required
Send us your résumé andwork samplesas either a PDF or website link. You may also add your references.
Candidate needs to be eligible to work in Poland with a valid resident visa.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter.We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top