Technical Team Lead - Backend
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
Today's media workflows require creating dozens of different versions of every piece of content - different sizes, bitrates, languages, and formats targeting desktop and mobile devices, as well as cinema and TV. Hybrik is a fast, high quality, cost-effective solution that lets you easily generate all the files you need, using world-class technologies like Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
>>> Video about Hybrik: CLICK
As Technical Team Lead - Backend , you'll be dealing with:
- Intelligent resource management in the Cloud
- Workflow development and management
- Databases (e.g. MySQL)
- User/Account management
- Basic security concepts
- AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Be a leader of the team of individual contributors
- Be a leader of the Hybrik backend
- Design system architecture
- Develop efficient and scalable Cloud solutions
- Be a key technical partner to cooperate with other teams across Dolby
- Guide less experienced developers
- Cooperate efficiently with the Hybrik business owners
Qualifications and skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Engineering mindset
- Strong programming skills and design fundamentals
- Professional experience in one of the object-oriented languages (Java, C#, C++ or similar), experience in low-level languages is also a plus
- Ability to use scripting or other programming languages when needed
- Knowledge of REST API design and development
- Excellent communication skills
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with other engineering teams
- Understanding and experience with translating high-level business goals into the efficient engineering solutions
- Ability to cooperate with international teams in various time zones (e.g. USA)
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top