Technical Marketing Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Location: London, United Kingdom
This role reports to the Director of Marketing for Europe and works with global marketing counterparts and Sales, to develop and deploy partner marketing programs, outbound marketing programs, and regional events. The ideal candidate will have marketing experience and a technical background (preferably audio engineering), strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with marketing professionals within our partner companies.
- Work with the Europe Geo Marketing team to deliver innovative promotional campaigns to achieve objectives outlined in integrated marketing plan.
- Build strong relationships with our partners' marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight the added value of Dolby technology to their consumer audiences and collaborating with them on original, mutually beneficial promotion opportunities.
- Manage and cultivate Dolby presence in partner marketing events and programs (and vice versa) including trade shows, product launches, demonstrations, training, advertising and public relations.
- Pro-actively connect with global marketing colleagues to leverage existing materials and partner relationships.
- Create and oversee the creation of promotional and educational materials for partners
- Run demos and provide technical direction on demo setup and configuration for events.
- Source, manage, and maintain technical infrastructure for demos and oversee inventory of equipment.
Knowledge, Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required
- Technology expertise and relevant industry experience/knowledge desired – cross industry knowledge highly desirable or at least deep knowledge of one particular industry with capacity to expand (i.e. an understanding of the ecosystems and key partners.)
- Experience making technical presentations to customer and partner audiences ranging from marketers, product managers, technical staff and executives.
- Solid, progressive experience developing and implementing partner and integrated marketing programs.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing efforts in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Passion for collaborating with customers and partners to develop marketing programs
- Creative approach to identifying collaborative opportunities and proven ability to pitch and execute
- Collaborative, articulate, strong communicator who can build strong relationships with and influence all levels of the organization, including leadership—internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable—able to evolve personal style, techniques and solutions as needed in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment; role will require frequent re-prioritization, quick thinking and agility
- Technologically fluent – fluent in the technical language for AV
- Second language proficiency (preferably German and / or French) desired
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field
- Role involves frequent overseas travels
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top