System Software Test & QA Engineer
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
This engineer position in Nuremberg focuses on the creation of multimedia delivery technologies, in particular, designing and implementing end-to-end tests.
In this role, you will work in an agile team that is focused on turning inventive ideas into solutions for end-to-end content delivery. You will contribute your knowledge of networking protocols to the design phase, and specify, implement and execute test scenarios.
- development and testing of next-generation audio and video distribution technologies and tooling
- understand complex problem statements and develop creative solutions in a team
- Bachelor in computer science or similar engineering studies.
- Knowledge of network protocols for A/V media delivery and routing; demonstrated working experience in the IP domain is a significant plus.
- Knowledge of video coding formats and streaming protocols is desirable but not mandatory.
- Passion for test engineering on a network and system level.
- Solid understanding of software development principles.
- Ability to communicate in English in an international environment
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Deutschherrnstrasse 15-19 90429
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Jennine M.Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top