Student Worker - Atmos Music Exploration (m/f/d)
- Nürnberg, Germany
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to inspire/make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
As a member of Dolby Germany's Audio Technology Team, you will be part of leading-edge investigations and explorations in the field of Dolby Atmos and Dolby Atmos Music playback. You will be exploring various Dolby technologies and help with designing experiments, develop methods of running them and evaluate results.
If you are interested in high quality sound systems and motivated to work with a highly proficient exploration team, then we can offer you a perfect chance for ramping up on state-of-the-art technology in an inspiring and supportive working environment.
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Media Technology, Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field,
- You are passionate about audio, sound and music and the listening experience matters to you,
- You are a hands-on person, you like experimenting and excited about discovering new experiences,
- You have a structured methodical working style and enjoy working in a team,
- You have very good communication skills in English,
- Background in building electronic do-it-yourself kits or electronic lab experience - an advantage.
- Minimum of 12 hours per week on-site in Nuremberg.
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Deutschherrnstrasse 15-19 90429
Back to top