Sr SW Security Eng. (IP protection solutions)
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
Overview Dolby is a global leader in providing audio and imaging solutions that create spectacular experiences on a range of diverse hardware and software platforms.As such, Dolby technology is exposed to illegal use which includes, but is not limited to, software piracy and intellectual property (IP) thievery.
You will be part of a team responsible for creating solutions to protect Dolby's IP.Acting as a security research expert you will be responsible for creating IP protection solutions from concept, through implementation to integration into products.
Essential Job Functions
- Be local mentor on state of the art protection mechanisms
- Create IP protection concepts for various Dolby products
- Implement and verify protection mechanisms
- Work swiftly in embedded environment at the verge of operating system, applications and hardware
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant commercial experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in software security and reverse engineering
- Up-to date with state of the art software protection solutions
- Proficiency in low-level programming (C, assembly)
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming (C++, Java)
- Very good understanding of binaries (e.g. executables, libraries) - their creation, formats and handling by operating systems
- Solid handling of "hacker tools" like disassemblers, debuggers, emulators, virtual machines
- Team player
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in rooting, customizing, unbricking Android devices
- Understanding of OS mechanisms and internals (e.g. Android Media Framework)
- CTF or DIY hacking experience
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Jennine M.Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top