Sr. Sales Manager, Cinema, Europe
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
This role of Senior Sales Manager for Dolby Cinema Products is embedded in an existing sales structure of 10 Sales Managers across Europe, Middle East, Africa and India, and will be responsible for key-markets and key-customers within Western Europe.
This role will develop and execute the Dolby Cinema Product market strategy to deploy the full Dolby Cinema Product portfolio, including Servers, Processors, Amplifiers, Speakers, Accessibility Products, and other products and services. The role will also drive new market opportunities as well as a profitable growth for Dolby Cinema Product department.
A particular focus will be to deploy full Dolby Cinema Product Solutions including ATMOS® to the given market as well as drive adoption rate of new products of Dolby such as speakers, amplifiers and new generation of hardware. This requires to develop and execute local strategies in coordination with the Dolby Cinema Sales Team as well as the technical development teams located in South France (close to Nice) and California (Los Angeles and San Francisco).
The Senior Sales Manager will work directly with exhibitors as well as with dealers and integrators of Dolby Cinema Products within the given network, which is constantly under review to excel the success of Dolby in the market.
The role will provide strategic input and direction to the growth plans for the overall cinema business for Dolby EMEAI by engaging with potential and existing customers and by establishing and growing in-market business relationships.
The individual will be expected to have a strong experience in cinema business, including technical knowledge. A key requirement is an overall solid cinema industry knowledge combined with proven track record of Sales Successes. It is also necessary to set directions, grow and develop great teamwork with other Dolby departments to achieve desired performance and results.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve the Dolby Cinema Product revenues for the businesses in the set markets as set per the EMEAI operating plan.
- Representing Dolby Cinema Products in the market in relation to ambitious Dolby Cinema Product goals and being the face to the customer for all aspects of the partnership for the Dolby Cinema Product business.
- Working closely with exhibitors as well as with the dealer and integrator network.
- Constantly review the dealer network with EMEAI management and make changes if necessary.
- Provide input from the market to the Sales and Development Teams within Dolby to develop new strategies and products to futureproof and increase Dolby's footprint in the cinema business,
- Coordinating all other internal Dolby functions and teams such as the Cinema Business Group, the marketing team, engineering support, finance, legal as well as external partners to the benefit of the exhibitor customer.
- Working closely with the development teams to provide feedback of existing products and/or help to identify new features to be implement in Dolby Cinema Products.
- Develop Marketing strategies for specific customers closely with the Field Marketing Team.
- Identify new opportunities, develop Sales Strategies for the given market and drive sales activities to achieve the set targets.
- Firmly establish Dolby's brand as a clear differentiator in the market to promote premium technology and cinema experiences.
- Represent Dolby Cinema Products local events and shows, including product presentations or potentially at press-conferences.
KEY ATTRIBUTES and REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
The candidate must be a highly strategic, growth-oriented, and seasoned Sales Manager with great cinema business and marketing experience who has a deep understanding of exhibition.
Ideally, he/she should also have an excellent overview of the cinema business including good relationships to major exhibitors and integrators or dealers in the given market.
He/she should have very good revenue and open management experience, techno-commercial competence and a strong track record of growing cinema business in the region. He/she should be a good team player and capable of managing multi-functional teams across different time zones both in EMEA and India and with headquarters.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top