Sr Product Specialist - Dolby Atmos
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
At Dolby, we are creating spectacular user experiences at the intersection of science and art. Located in our new campus in the heart of San Francisco, you will work with world class innovators in an environment that feature our top-tier laboratories and the latest equipment to advance the science of sight and sound. As we continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment experiences we need the absolute best talent.
Be part of a new business organization based in San Francisco, working on a high impact strategic programs that operates in an internal start-up environment. The individual in this position is responsible for planning and implementing Dolby Atmos in live venues. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with extensive experience in live sound including working in tier 1 venues, major touring acts and/or production companies. This is opportunitiy to apply Dolby's cutting edge audio technology to new applications in live performance.
• Design, integrate, install, calibrate and maintain Dolby Atmos products in fixed venues and mobile applications
• Serve as point of contact with existing product team for all technical related issues in venue
• Troubleshoot bugs, and any workflow issues that arise with Dolby Atmos
• Understand both Dolby, and existing third party products to understand and recommend how the two best interact and integrate with eachother for specific use case.
• Be on site as technical support Dolby Atmos premiere events as needed
• Project manage site installations to make sure job gets done on time, and within budget
• 7+ years working as FOH engineer at internationally recognized venue, promoter, touring act or touring company.
• Deep technical knowledge of live sound workflows, products, best practices.
• Expertise with DANTE, Blu-LINK or other audio over ethernet protocols
• Technical Touring experience with major artist or production company a plus
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top