Sr. Marketing Programs&Ops Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
This position will help support the build of the annual planning process, program and launch readiness reviews and annual portfolio rationalization review.
In addition they will support the tracking and monitoring the performance metrics for the product initiatives and foundational investments.
Lastly, provide end user support and systems admin leadership for our project management tool set.
- Track and monitor all plans during the annual planning processes, assisting in the preparation of "playbooks" for GMLT reviews
- Assist in the logistics and preparation of the rationalization reviews for all Product and Foundational Initiatives
- Process Mapping for key workflows
- Manage key performance data into meaningful reports
- Create and maintain reports as requested, e.g. resource allocation
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Identify important trends, measure performance against goals, and alert relevant teams on concerning issues for all Foundational Initiatives
- Assist in the preparation of documents and materials for internal meetings
- Develop actionable optimization recommendations
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Identify important trends, measure performance against goals, and alert relevant teams on concerning issues
- Conduct key analyses on a regular basis to support KPIs
- Assist in the preparation of documents and materials for client meetings
- Respond to ad hoc requests from managers
- Systems Administrator and End User Support for Project Management Tool set
- Demonstrated problem solving, technical and data-analysis skills
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively, influencing persuasively, able to communicate complex concepts to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent communication/presentation skills that can be adapted to audiences from staff to senior executive level
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Must be able to respond calmly to demands of internal customers and work in pressure situations
- Strong project management, time management, organizational and consultative skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPivot, Access, and PowerPoint or demonstrated ability to rapidly gain fluency in a comparable context, such as statistical software, computer programming languages, or databases
- Experience with data visualization; creation of metrics reports and dashboard views
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Senior HR Representative
Kari works with managers and business partner teams on new company mergers and acquisitions—providing guidance about the ins and outs of Dolby to ensure smooth business transitions.
Back to top