Sr. Manager, Americas Geo Marketing TEMP
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Sr. Manager, Americas Geo Marketing will work closely with sales, the marketing programs team, and peers across global marketing to develop marketing strategies and plans to drive Dolby technology adoption. You will be responsible for building and maintaining trusted relationships with key customers across their marketing teams to drive the alignment of product and market strategies and deployment of Dolby's brand, messaging, and resources into customer's go-to market and demand generation marketing plans.
- Create, align, and execute pre-sales marketing strategies and plans targeted at thought leaders/key influencers and partners' product management to drive product adoption
- Build strong relationships with our partners' marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight the added value of Dolby technology to their consumer audiences and collaborating with them on original, mutually beneficial promotional opportunities.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to ensure customers/partners properly present and promote the value Dolby's technologies and products deliver to their consumers across all marketing channels (trade shows, sales materials, sale trainings, retail merchandising, demos, user interfaces, packaging, collateral, etc.)
- Partner closely with regional sales, especially on activities related to strategic accounts
- Successfully build relationships at all levels across Dolby's global marketing organization
- Be the "voice of the customer and market" back into global marketing and provide timely updates on progress against stated goals
- Budget management and accountability—Fiscally responsible and dedicated to ROI
- 10 years of relevant experience, with 5 years experience developing and implementing partner and integrated marketing programs with a track record of success in B2B, B2B2C, and B2C marketing
- Technology and consumer electronics industry marketing experience
- Collaborative, articulate, strong communicator who can build strong relationships with and influence all levels of the organization, including leadership—internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable—able to evolve personal style, techniques and solutions as needed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-pressure environment; role will require frequent re-prioritization, quick thinking and agility
- BA or equivalent
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top