Sr Director Marketing Programs
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Senior Director Marketing Programs will lead a team of Marketing Program Director’s responsible for forming and leading cross functional marketing teams to define and develop marketing programs to drive our business forward. Working collaboratively with Integrated Marketing you will be responsible for ensuring clear and efficient communications across Brand Content Experiences, Global Communications, and Geo Marketing teams as well as other functions, defining detailed program plans and execution strategies, leading program reviews, delivering all programs on strategy, time, and budget, and completing program post mortems. This position will also lead the marketing program for our Cinema business.
In partnership with the Director Marketing Operations you will build and execute the strategic framework and operating plan to successfully establish and scale the marketing program management function within a matrixed organization to meet the business demand without sacrificing quality and flexibility. This position is for a creative, strategic marketer with excellent execution and project management skills, impactful leadership and the ability to work effectively across functions, with senior leaders as well as individual team members.
- Build and drive the marketing program function and supporting processes to enable the program leads to successfully manage and lead cross functional teams to define and deliver programs that drive our business forward
- Drive the creation and approval of detailed program plans which define program goals, budget, metrics, resources, timelines, deliverables, execution strategies and contingencies
- Own the development and execution of marketing programs for the cinema business
- Drive regular and consistent communication including program check-ins, dashboards and postmortem reports outlining quantifiable results, program analysis and recommendations to the Global Marketing Leadership Team
- Manage and monitor the marketing program portfolio and make recommendations on resource rebalancing as required to ensure program objectives are achieved; communicate program progress, results, and strategic implications in a timely and effective manner
- Facilitate partnerships and establish strong collaborative working relationships across marketing, finance, and other functions
- Successfully own and deliver all programs on time, budget, and strategy
- Own and maintain the marketing program management strategy and process in close collaboration with the Director Marketing Operations and evangelize and establish best practices in marketing program management to enable more effective and efficient utilization of resource across marketing
- Minimum of 12 years of marketing experience working within a global marketing organization with a focus on the management of B2B, B2B2C, and B2C marketing programs, promotions, campaigns and events
- Proven track record in defining and developing successful marketing programs
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross functional teams
- Proven management skills; demonstrated success in mentoring employees and clearly communicating performance expectations
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building, teamwork, and project management skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent experience a plus
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Back to top