Sr. Content & Product Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Sr Content & Product Specialist is responsible for managing Dolby's relationships with artists who create and/or present content using Dolby technology. (i.e. MoS) Primary responsibilities include providing guidance and assistance with content creation and presentation, ensuring that artists, studios, and other partners are trained in the proper usage of Dolby tools, and that content is created and presented that takes appropriate advantage of Dolby technology. As one of Dolby's primary liaison with artists, this role is also responsible for sharing their concerns back with the internal team.
This role will be based out of Dolby's SF Headquarters office.
- Provide expert assistance on Dolby's content creation and presentation processes with artists, studios, and other partners who are engaged in the creation and/or presentation of Dolby content in Atmos.
- Provide training and support to artists through training materials that simplify the process of learning how to use Dolby's content creation and presentation tools (i.e. Dolby DJ app)
- Maintain Dolby's relationships with assigned artists, manager, agents, and others in the creative community
- Provide on-the-ground assistance for content authoring and/or presentation events, with the ability to troubleshoot problems that may arise with Dolby software and/or hardware systems. Travel to provide demo's for artists or technical/creative support. Being on site when necessary for performances
- Provide technical support for artist / industry outreach events, including demos, press events, showcases, etc. Ensuring content is sounding up to artist's standard at venue before shows. Ability to troubleshoot on the spot and maintain Dolby Atmos music studios
- Provide artist-driven input and feedback to management and peers within the Dolby team
- Maintain records and databases of all ongoing artists engagements, and enable visibility of current status by other team members
- Perform tasks necessary to complete performance objectives. Assist team members as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required in marketing, technical, or related fields; advanced degree (e.g. MBA) or equivalent experience desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong, oral, and written, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; excellent team member, having a strong public presence with the talent to present
- Proven ability to support multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-technology environment
- Passion for enhancing the entertainment experience and for "pushing the technology envelope"
- Deep knowledge of audio, video, and/or internet technologies. Knowledge of Dolby's products, technologies and customers or equivalent industry knowledge desirable.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically. Can demonstrate the ability to bring consensus to planning and product development initiatives is a must.
- Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization; proven ability to work hands-on and execute many things at once.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. International travel and work experience desirable.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top